Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: AWIMB Bob Dylan suggestions - WES's review

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You think you can separate the art from the artist. I suspect there is a lesson from elsewhere that will explain why you believe this, probably involving hounds.
    I can if I want to certainly. I'm a grown man, not a teenage girl.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I can if I want to certainly. I'm a grown man, not a teenage girl.
    'I can do it if I want to' certainly sounds like the reaction of a teenage girl.

'I can do it if I want to' certainly sounds like the reaction of a teenage girl.
    Getting a quote wrong to make a point sounds like the actions of a teenage boy imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Getting a quote wrong to make a point sounds like the actions of a teenage boy imo
    Ok. 'I can if I want to'. Happy now?

Anyway, you don't even like Bob Dylan. What the **** do you know?

Not really, as it strongly suggests responsibility for one's own actions, beliefs and behaviour. Not necessarily traits commonly associated with young ladies.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Not really, as it strongly suggests responsibility for one's own actions, beliefs and behaviour. Not necessarily traits commonly associated with young ladies.
    It suggests the opposite to me. I can do whatever I like, regardless. Freedom and responsibility are not the same thing.

It suggests the opposite to me. I can do whatever I like, regardless. Freedom and responsibility are not the same thing.
    Again, they can be one and the same thing, if you want. The fact that you feel the need to divide them, separate them, suggests that you are feeding one of them by starving the other

Again, they can be one and the same thing, if you want. The fact that you feel the need to divide them, separate them, suggests that you are feeding one of them by starving the other

I didnt say they couldn't both apply, just that one does not entail the other.

I didnt say they couldn't both apply, just that one does not entail the other.
    I'm free enough to be responsible, responsible enough to be free. Yet again, my choice. All you've done there is find yourself an elaborate, high-minded-sounding way to shirk. Sorry. Blame Bob Dylan

Pack it in, both of you.

You sound like a bunch of homosexuals and I am quite sure Red is not.

Remember you are Arsenal.

EIE.