Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's all very well gloating about the poor start to Oxlade-Chamberlain's Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I feel wrong wearing jeans now. Lederhosen are surprisingly comfortable
    Have you also become socially conservative and now have 'robust' views on Jews?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I thought you said Germany, not Gaza.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I watched only about 10 minutes of it and saw the same player that we had at the Arsenal i.e. useful but nothing special.

David Walsh in The Times had an article the other week about the definition of the term 'premium mediocre' and I think he applied it to Ox amongst others.

35mil for a premium mediocre player? Good business imo.
    I'm torn about this; it's obviously too much money but it somehow doesn't feel like quite enough. Could be to do with the current market and the fact it's Liverpool.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I do have a strong urge to visit Poland

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I thought you said Germany, not Gaza.
    You say that, but my driver the other day was complaining in exactly these terms about Bavarians. Mind you, he was from Berlin.

You say that, but my driver the other day was complaining in exactly these terms about Bavarians. Mind you, he was from Berlin.
    Oh, sure. The rest of the country believes Der Bayern to be backward, free-loading bumpkins.