Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's all very well gloating about the poor start to Oxlade-Chamberlain's Liverpool

It's all very well gloating about the poor start to Oxlade-Chamberlain's Liverpool

career, but you know this means he's going to win a treble with them, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    career, but you know this means he's going to win a treble with them, don't you?
    He was taking Arsenal corners last night. Straight to the first man at the near post. I almost felt sorry for Klopp. #muggedoff

I watched only about 10 minutes of it and saw the same player that we had at the Arsenal i.e. useful but nothing special.

David Walsh in The Times had an article the other week about the definition of the term 'premium mediocre' and I think he applied it to Ox amongst others.

35mil for a premium mediocre player? Good business imo.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I watched only about 10 minutes of it and saw the same player that we had at the Arsenal i.e. useful but nothing special.

David Walsh in The Times had an article the other week about the definition of the term 'premium mediocre' and I think he applied it to Ox amongst others.

35mil for a premium mediocre player? Good business imo.
    Was a very interesting article that

I'm in Germany again. Fùck my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm in Germany again. Fùck my life.
    Christ almighty. You'll end up going native, like la

Currywurst?

the problem is where do you play him?

His final output is pretty pitiful to be a modern attacking midfielder.

He's not the right type to play a central midfield position like gerrard or Vieira.

So out wide is his best option but he doesn't want to play there.

Pretty sure at sums pount over the next 2-3 years we'll all be moving back to a 4-4-2 so he should make RW his home imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    the problem is where do you play him?

His final output is pretty pitiful to be a modern attacking midfielder.

He's not the right type to play a central midfield position like gerrard or Vieira.

So out wide is his best option but he doesn't want to play there.

Pretty sure at sums pount over the next 2-3 years we'll all be moving back to a 4-4-2 so he should make RW his home imo
    Agreed, T. Thierry in that article is actually barking up the wrong tree; it's the manager's job to answer that question, not the player's. Like my dogs don't decide what they hunt; I do.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Krakauer brötchen mit senf

Christ almighty. You'll end up going native, like la

Currywurst?
    I feel wrong wearing jeans now. Lederhosen are surprisingly comfortable