Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's all very well gloating about the poor start to Oxlade-Chamberlain's Liverpool

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It's all very well gloating about the poor start to Oxlade-Chamberlain's Liverpool

career, but you know this means he's going to win a treble with them, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    career, but you know this means he's going to win a treble with them, don't you?
    He was taking Arsenal corners last night. Straight to the first man at the near post. I almost felt sorry for Klopp. #muggedoff

I watched only about 10 minutes of it and saw the same player that we had at the Arsenal i.e. useful but nothing special.

David Walsh in The Times had an article the other week about the definition of the term 'premium mediocre' and I think he applied it to Ox amongst others.

35mil for a premium mediocre player? Good business imo.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I watched only about 10 minutes of it and saw the same player that we had at the Arsenal i.e. useful but nothing special.

David Walsh in The Times had an article the other week about the definition of the term 'premium mediocre' and I think he applied it to Ox amongst others.

Was a very interesting article that

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

I'm torn about this; it's obviously too much money but it somehow doesn't feel like quite enough. Could be to do with the current market and the fact it's Liverpool.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I'm in Germany again. Fùck my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm in Germany again. Fùck my life.
    Christ almighty. You'll end up going native, like la

Currywurst?

Krakauer brötchen mit senf

Christ almighty. You'll end up going native, like la

Currywurst?
    I feel wrong wearing jeans now. Lederhosen are surprisingly comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I feel wrong wearing jeans now. Lederhosen are surprisingly comfortable
    Have you also become socially conservative and now have 'robust' views on Jews?