Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well the long-haired cünt can't **** off to Barcelona quick enough.

Well the long-haired cünt can't **** off to Barcelona quick enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sorry - if you are siding with Piers Morgan then it really is you who needs to **** off. Well done Hector imo

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Sorry - if you are siding with Piers Morgan then it really is you who needs to **** off. Well done Hector imo
    I'm not siding with Piers Morgan, I'm condemning Bellerin for willingly conversing with that vile piece of cynical, opportunistic, anti-semitic, communist filth Corbyn.

Oh, I say. Well played #corbz and #hex

I'm not siding with Piers Morgan, I'm condemning Bellerin for willingly conversing with that vile piece of cynical, opportunistic, anti-semitic, communist filth Corbyn.
    It's the same thing In footballing matters JC is sound (you could actually almost believe that in some quarters being anti-semitic is a pre-requisite for being an Arsenal fan)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Oh, I say. Well played #corbz and #hex
    Of course Corbyn has missed the fact that there is a button on twitter that allows one instantly to translate from Spanish. Thick cùnt.

Of course Corbyn has missed the fact that there is a button on twitter that allows one instantly to translate from Spanish. Thick cùnt.
    Was this button also available at the GQ Awards?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's the same thing In footballing matters JC is sound (you could actually almost believe that in some quarters being anti-semitic is a pre-requisite for being an Arsenal fan)
    Bullshît. If I had two bullets in a room with Morgan and Corbyn, I'd shoot Corbyn twice.

Bullshît. If I had two bullets in a room with Morgan and Corbyn, I'd shoot Corbyn twice.
    Are you a bad shot b? is it an age thing or are your eyes going?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Why can't that terrorist-supporting genocide enthusiast Steptoe leave us one single thing untainted by his vile touch? Must he even destroy football by leaving the reek of his filth attached to it? Murderous scum.