Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: So what's the Lukaku chant then?

We have an intercom that lets us open our flat doors (including communal door) from our phones, wherever we are in the world. So if I was in Australia and wanted to let a delivery man or tradeseman into my flat or communal area I can buzz them in from my phone.

Also no more hiding my keys underneath the car when I go for a run. Just leave them at home.

It's ruddy marvellous.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    What's wrong with contactless? I can't think of a recent invention which has improved my life as much as contactless.

Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    We have an intercom that lets us open our flat doors (including communal door) from our phones, wherever we are in the world. So if I was in Australia and wanted to let a delivery man or tradeseman into my flat or communal area I can buzz them in from my phone.

Also no more hiding my keys underneath the car when I go for a run. Just leave them at home.

It's ruddy marvellous.
    I saw Mesut's new gaff the other day. I thought the previous one looked better from the outside tbh - a unique design on the road. His new place looked similar to loads of others there. Right by the heath, though. And further away from the creepy stalker at the other end of the road of course.