Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: So what's the Lukaku chant then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We live in an age without standards, without dignity, decorum, manners or decency.

I don't expect you to wear a tie, sw, for you are a drunken Irish peasant and such a garment could easily become entangled in the mechanism of your tractor, but these days I note that supposedly decent, honourable people are dressing for work as if they are prepared for bed; it is deeply distressing for those of us who retain some standards.
    One can try to live one's life with "standards, dignity, decorum, manners and decency" without wearing a tie.

It is the chap's who don't wear socks that should be rounded up and shot*.

*unless they are wearing shorts

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    One can try to live one's life with "standards, dignity, decorum, manners and decency" without wearing a tie.

It is the chap's who don't wear socks that should be rounded up and shot*.

No socks? In public? Is this even legal?

I would agree and feel they serve no purpose whatsoever.

Other items of clothing do as they have things like pockets for money and ****, or the most basic use of keeping one warm.

A tie is not only silly but can represent a Health & Safety risk in the office place.

#IUFG
    The youth don't carry money anymore, Grandad.

I do, though. I feel it is rude and greedy to expect the small, independent merchants to have to pay the surcharge for the convenience of waving a plastic card at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The youth don't carry money anymore, Grandad.

I do, though. I feel it is rude and greedy to expect the small, independent merchants to have to pay the surcharge for the convenience of waving a plastic card at them.
    Don't take that tone with me pal.

I was in a pub in Churchtown recently with the family.

Now the fúcker at the bar in front of me proceeded to order coffees only which immediately had my piss boiling, then he decided to pay by card and then to further annoy me he then declined the option to pay contactless*.

But for the presence of my kids there could very well have been a scene.

*I am not a fan

It is the chaps who don't wear socks that should be rounded up and shot*.

Since when did those little girly socks which stop at the rim of the shoe become legal for men to wear? Blokes'll be wearing dresses next.

Don't take that tone with me pal.

I was in a pub in Churchtown recently with the family.

Now the fúcker at the bar in front of me proceeded to order coffees only which immediately had my piss boiling, then he decided to pay by card and then to further annoy me he then declined the option to pay contactless*.

But for the presence of my kids there could very well have been a scene.

*I am not a fan
    These days I tend to express my unhappiness with people who order coffee in pubs quite vocally, much to the embarrassment of my wife and daughter, who cringe as I pointedly say something to the effect of 'There's a Costa just a few doors down.'

I am turning into my father.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I am turning into my father.
    Whoever he is
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

A tie is not only silly but can represent a Health & Safety risk in the office place.
    I quite agree there, sw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I quite agree there, sw
    Careful with that shredder, Eugene.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Careful with that shredder, Eugene.
    Of course, I have a person to do the shredding for me.
    And, I never wear a tie.

Doubly safe imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”