Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So what's the Lukaku chant then?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The youth don't wear ties anymore Grandad.

In fact the vast majority of people who come to meetings in our office don't wear them.

The flipside is we had two Yankee in last week, they had arrived in Dublin but by all accounts their luggage was en route to their end destination in the Netherlands. They looked like two tourists who had wandered in off the street.
    We live in an age without standards, without dignity, decorum, manners or decency.

I don't expect you to wear a tie, sw, for you are a drunken Irish peasant and such a garment could easily become entangled in the mechanism of your tractor, but these days I note that supposedly decent, honourable people are dressing for work as if they are prepared for bed; it is deeply distressing for those of us who retain some standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We live in an age without standards, without dignity, decorum, manners or decency.

I don't expect you to wear a tie, sw, for you are a drunken Irish peasant and such a garment could easily become entangled in the mechanism of your tractor, but these days I note that supposedly decent, honourable people are dressing for work as if they are prepared for bed; it is deeply distressing for those of us who retain some standards.
    One can try to live one's life with "standards, dignity, decorum, manners and decency" without wearing a tie.

It is the chap's who don't wear socks that should be rounded up and shot*.

*unless they are wearing shorts

One can try to live one's life with "standards, dignity, decorum, manners and decency" without wearing a tie.

It is the chap's who don't wear socks that should be rounded up and shot*.

No socks? In public? Is this even legal?

It is the chaps who don't wear socks that should be rounded up and shot*.

Since when did those little girly socks which stop at the rim of the shoe become legal for men to wear? Blokes'll be wearing dresses next.