Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: So what's the Lukaku chant then?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Don't take that tone with me pal.

I was in a pub in Churchtown recently with the family.

Now the fúcker at the bar in front of me proceeded to order coffees only which immediately had my piss boiling, then he decided to pay by card and then to further annoy me he then declined the option to pay contactless*.

But for the presence of my kids there could very well have been a scene.

*I am not a fan
    What's wrong with contactless? I can't think of a recent invention which has improved my life as much as contactless.

Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    What's wrong with contactless? I can't think of a recent invention which has improved my life as much as contactless.

Brilliant.
    It's actually made me entirely unashamed about paying for a round of drinks on a card

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's actually made me entirely unashamed about paying for a round of drinks on a card
    Not having to carry cash. No pound coins sagging your pockets down. To and from the bar in record time. Going out with nothing more than a card in your pocket and knowing you can pretty much pay for anything you want with it.

Contactless is ace.

Not having to carry cash. No pound coins sagging your pockets down. To and from the bar in record time. Going out with nothing more than a card in your pocket and knowing you can pretty much pay for anything you want with it.

Contactless is ace.
    I have one of them things you stick to the back of your phone and can put a card in. That means I can forget my wallet and I'm still good to go. wd technology imo

I have one of them things you stick to the back of your phone and can put a card in. That means I can forget my wallet and I'm still good to go. wd technology imo
    I'm thinking of Apple pay or some such as well. As you said, well done technology. In this case, it is truly ace.

Remember when we had to go to the bank to withdraw money in order to buy something.

I'm thinking of Apple pay or some such as well. As you said, well done technology. In this case, it is truly ace.

Remember when we had to go to the bank to withdraw money in order to buy something.
    You haven't been to Germany recently have you? Might get credit cards soon

Seriously only one supermarket I have been to has self-service checkouts. The other one in the big shopping centre opposite work changed companies and the whole place was completely redone - didn't even think to put them in

Brilliant.
    1. I am not a fan of how the money does not instantly come from one's account
    2. My card no longer works

I don't mind carrying cash. It is what pockets were invented for.

Yes. 'Plays both halves, with his bellend by his calves' would be more accurate.
    At least that actually rhymes, unlike the northern monkeys' goals/toes attempt.

I must admit I've never met a black man who has ever found the stereotype particularly troublesome.
    The Comedian Steven K Amos always used to open with that line - some racial stereotypes are good. Exactly, ladies. Big dick.

Didn't Linford Christie sue a load of people for propogating the "lunchbox" nickname?

The weird thing about that, however, is that everyone could *see* he had a massive cock every time he performed. Given this was pre hate crime laws, I'm not sure what his claim actually was.

It would be like me suing someone for calling me big nose.

I must admit I've never met a black man who has ever found the stereotype particularly troublesome.