Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So what's the Lukaku chant then?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Wonder what this lot would've made of our Kanu song?

He's big he's black he's s fkin heart attack...the SJW would've gone into full on battle mode
    I must admit I've never met a black man who has ever found the stereotype particularly troublesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I saw the chap on the television. Despite, presumably, knowing he was to make a TV appearance, he was wearing some sort of sporting attire; a tracksuit, I believe. No tie.

Disgusting.
    Yes. He also likes that foul communist Corbyn. I'd have him shot, obviously.

I saw the chap on the television. Despite, presumably, knowing he was to make a TV appearance, he was wearing some sort of sporting attire; a tracksuit, I believe. No tie.

Disgusting.
    The youth don't wear ties anymore Grandad.

In fact the vast majority of people who come to meetings in our office don't wear them.

The flipside is we had two Yankee in last week, they had arrived in Dublin but by all accounts their luggage was en route to their end destination in the Netherlands. They looked like two tourists who had wandered in off the street.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

In fact the vast majority of people who come to meetings in our office don't wear them.

The flipside is we had two Yankee in last week, they had arrived in Dublin but by all accounts their luggage was en route to their end destination in the Netherlands. They looked like two tourists who had wandered in off the street.
    I must admit, I increasingly resent it whenever I'm required to wear a tie and take the damn thing off at the earliest possible opportunity. It really is a very silly garment, when all's said and done.

We live in an age without standards, without dignity, decorum, manners or decency.

I don't expect you to wear a tie, sw, for you are a drunken Irish peasant and such a garment could easily become entangled in the mechanism of your tractor, but these days I note that supposedly decent, honourable people are dressing for work as if they are prepared for bed; it is deeply distressing for those of us who retain some standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I must admit, I increasingly resent it whenever I'm required to wear a tie and take the damn thing off at the earliest possible opportunity. It really is a very silly garment, when all's said and done.
    You mean you are habitually wandering around half dressed?

Animal.

I would agree and feel they serve no purpose whatsoever.

Other items of clothing do as they have things like pockets for money and ****, or the most basic use of keeping one warm.

A tie is not only silly but can represent a Health & Safety risk in the office place.

#IUFG

You mean you are habitually wandering around half dressed?

Animal.
    I've seen you with your top button undone.

I've seen you with your top button undone.
    Of course dress codes have become somewhat relaxed during leisure time. One rarely dresses for dinner these days, for example. Just on Her Majesty's birthday and Trafalgar Day.

I would agree and feel they serve no purpose whatsoever.

Other items of clothing do as they have things like pockets for money and ****, or the most basic use of keeping one warm.

A tie is not only silly but can represent a Health & Safety risk in the office place.

#IUFG
    Indeed. Plus, one invariably ends up dripping food or drink on the damn thing and, while with a shirt one can simply wash it, a tie has to be expensively dry-cleaned So one ends up paying a large-ish sum of money to own and maintain an item of clothing one hates wearing. Madness!