Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, with the new version of Stephen King's It coming out, the key question is:

So, with the new version of Stephen King's It coming out, the key question is:

how have the filmmakers dealt with the scene in the book where the bunch of 12 year-old boys 'consensually' fück a 12 year-old girl one after the other?

I'm going to put money on them swerving that bit, tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    how have the filmmakers dealt with the scene in the book where the bunch of 12 year-old boys 'consensually' fück a 12 year-old girl one after the other?

I'm going to put money on them swerving that bit, tbh
    My sister adverted to that as well. They leave it out, I understand. But we had a whole discussion of like, fvck, you're an editor of the original novel. Was King so scary in real life that you can't object to this completely absurd and disturbing plot point?

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    My sister adverted to that as well. They leave it out, I understand. But we had a whole discussion of like, fvck, you're an editor of the original novel. Was King so scary in real life that you can't object to this completely absurd and disturbing plot point?
    I remember reading it absent-mindedly and suddenly they all start fùcking for no discernible reason or logic. I remember it being genuinely quite shocking.

From the filmmaker's point of view, of course, the fact that it made absolutely no sense probably made it easier, since it could be left out without any disturbance to the narrative whatsoever.

I remember reading it absent-mindedly and suddenly they all start fùcking for no discernible reason or logic. I remember it being genuinely quite shocking.

From the filmmaker's point of view, of course, the fact that it made absolutely no sense probably made it easier, since it could be left out without any disturbance to the narrative whatsoever.
    I read somewhere that the kids are all older and there was some allusion to it but obviously nothing shown. Absolute nightmare trying to do a search for It review on the interweb though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I read somewhere that the kids are all older and there was some allusion to it but obviously nothing shown. Absolute nightmare trying to do a search for It review on the interweb though
    Yeah. I'd imagine googling 'pre-teen gangbang' probably wouldn't go down too well, either.

Yeah. I'd imagine googling 'pre-teen gangbang' probably wouldn't go down too well, either.
    Not a second time anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not a second time anyway

I have just googled it and the first four entries appertain to S King

Beyond that they appertain to J King
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I have just googled it and the first four entries appertain to S King

Beyond that they appertain to J King
    wd vpv.