Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Politically-motivated bumming

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Gosh. Church elections, eh? Who knew?

The SD are interesting, though. Their roots were as a hard-right fascist organisation, but they've actually cleaned up their act and become largely respectable, I understand.

fwiw, I don't believe this bloke got bummed by a Nazi for a moment.
    Whether he did or not I thought using the phrase "he would have preferred to bury what happened so deep" rather insensitive.......

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Whether he did or not I thought using the phrase "he would have preferred to bury what happened so deep" rather insensitive.......
    Some of his description of the incident was almost poetic.

"När bussarna ****at gå, i en mild sommarnatt, vandrade jag hem efter en trevlig kväll med en partikamrat. Där ****ar det trevliga."

"When the bus stopped running on a mild summer night, i wandered home after a nice evening with a party colleague. That's when it stopped being nice."

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Some of his description of the incident was almost poetic.

"När bussarna ****at gå, i en mild sommarnatt, vandrade jag hem efter en trevlig kväll med en partikamrat. Där ****ar det trevliga."

"When the bus stopped running on a mild summer night, i wandered home after a nice evening with a party colleague. That's when it stopped being nice."
    I wonder at exactly which point it stopped being nice? I mean, once the head's in, you're pretty much over the worst imo.