Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A corner turned or papering over the cracks?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hang on if Costa's retrospective is included then shouldn't Gabriel's not count then? That's a minefield, a
    Wasnt that other one overturned as well? The Gibbs/Ox 'they all look the same' debacle?

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    To be fair, for the first 10-12 minutes, it looked like more of the same. you could only see Chelsea scoring and running out comfortable winners. After that, we got a foot hold in the game, created 2 reasonable chances very quickly and never looked back. Lacazette should have scored when the ball rebounded off the post but apart from Pedro running through and fluffing his lines, Chelsea never really looked like scoring.

The 2 moments of the match for me were when Kolasinac got a yellow for halting a Chelsea counter and Bellerin doing exactly the same thing 2 minutes later. We are often guilty of not committing those kinds of fouls.
    Wonderful. 'Guilty of not committing a foul'- I love it

I did think we looked rather crisp in a lot of the passing and we were playing a little quicker than usual and a little higher up the pitch. But I have seen this happen before for a spell only to then see us carved open on the counter attack and go behind so I didnt think too much of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Wasnt that other one overturned as well? The Gibbs/Ox 'they all look the same' debacle?
    gpwm - it was