Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: A corner turned or papering over the cracks?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Pep played Sterling, Aguero, De Bruyne, Jesus and Silva and still had Sane, Gundogan and Da Silva (wonderful player) on the bench.

Why on earth was he after Sanchez?
    Indeed, it is quite ridiculous and part of me wishes he had got the small Chilean so I could see what his plan was. One would have to think that after a small period of so-called acclimatisation (not weather wise) the lad Bernardo Silva will play each week, he is simply too good not to.

Gundogan also, simply brilliant footballer though his injuries leave more scope for him missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Indeed, it is quite ridiculous and part of me wishes he had got the small Chilean so I could see what his plan was. One would have to think that after a small period of so-called acclimatisation (not weather wise) the lad Bernardo Silva will play each week, he is simply too good not to.

Gundogan also, simply brilliant footballer though his injuries leave more scope for him missing out.
    I wonder if Alexis would laugh at his own team missing chances he perceives as easy (see Lacazette's miss and subsequent hysterics) if he'd gone to City?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I wonder if Alexis would laugh at his own team missing chances he perceives as easy (see Lacazette's miss and subsequent hysterics) if he'd gone to City?
    I have no idea what you are on about.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I have no idea what you are on about.
    When Ramsey hit the post and the ball bounced up to Lacazette who missed the empty net, the cameras panned around to the Arsenal bench. Players and staff alike were off their seats, head in hands. The exception here was Alexis who instead slapped Ospina on the back and laughed heartedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Jeez, Rich, I suggest you watch what happened rather than read The Telegraph. He was laughing because in the excitement he hit Ospina in the face (lightly) and was trying to apologise whilst laughing about it. Had absolutely nothing to do with the miss

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Jeez, Rich, I suggest you watch what happened rather than read The Telegraph. He was laughing because in the excitement he hit Ospina in the face (lightly) and was trying to apologise whilst laughing about it. Had absolutely nothing to do with the miss
    Hadn't read that - did seem a bit odd

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hadn't read that - did seem a bit odd
    Of course that clearly doesn't fit the Sanchez hates being at Arsenal agenda