Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A corner turned or papering over the cracks?

A corner turned or papering over the cracks?

You decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You decide.
    A decent performance Dutch, disciplined. Ultimately a little flat as 0-0 draws go but we move on.

Interesting in as much that the performance was managed in the absence of our two wantaway superstars.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    A decent performance Dutch, disciplined. Ultimately a little flat as 0-0 draws go but we move on.

Interesting in as much that the performance was managed in the absence of our two wantaway superstars.
    A man of the match performance from Aaron playing at 10, I understand.

wd ar.

Neither, it was the performance that this team is capable of and probably not much more.

We aren't good enough to challenge for the league but we are good enough to grind out a 0-0 away from home against one of the teams that is, provided we play sensibly as we did yesterday.

On another note, now that he isn't ours, surely we can admit what an appalling little c*nt of a player your little Catalan bezzie is? I was tempted to put my fist through the screen when the balding, shark faced little weasel ran 20 yards to scream at Oliver to give Mustafi a second yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You decide.
    It was interesting that we can actually put in a defensively competent performance when we decide to do so. The only other point of interest really was that Chelsea aren't all that, which means that United are going to win the league easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It was interesting that we can actually put in a defensively competent performance when we decide to do so. The only other point of interest really was that Chelsea aren't all that, which means that United are going to win the league easily.
    We'll win our next three and be right in amongst it. :trophy:

Kolasinac appears to be made of rocks and steel bars.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I didn't want to jinx it before the game but Wenger seems to have the indian sign somewhat over Conte - we've been the better team in four out the five games we've played against them. Is our passed-it, senile etc etc manager outwitting the fiery Italian?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Neither, it was the performance that this team is capable of and probably not much more.

We aren't good enough to challenge for the league but we are good enough to grind out a 0-0 away from home against one of the teams that is, provided we play sensibly as we did yesterday.

On another note, now that he isn't ours, surely we can admit what an appalling little c*nt of a player your little Catalan bezzie is? I was tempted to put my fist through the screen when the balding, shark faced little weasel ran 20 yards to scream at Oliver to give Mustafi a second yellow.
    I only watched the first 8 minutes. In that period I saw us caught on the counter twice, very nearly caught out by a short corner twice in a row in the same way and watched us give the ball away in our own half under no pressure. Then my stream broke which came as something of a relief.

Still, Ramsey eh?? Man of the match I hear. Must have been a ****ing awful match

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think City will be in the mix. Actually, funny thing to say as they won 4-0 but I thought United were fairly unimpressive yesterday (and the United fans I was sitting voiced the same opinion). Second half they lost control of the game but sadly Everton were as toothless as a Scouse granny so beloved of Rooney. And Ashley Williams is an utter ****

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I only watched the first 8 minutes. In that period I saw us caught on the counter twice, very nearly caught out by a short corner twice in a row in the same way and watched us give the ball away in our own half under no pressure. Then my stream broke which came as something of a relief.

Still, Ramsey eh?? Man of the match I hear. Must have been a ****ing awful match
    Miserable ****