Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile ......

Meanwhile ......

“Can you imagine what European police forces would do if 20,000 English fans marched through their streets. The Madrid police and Leicester fans is a good demonstration.

Next time drunk, aggressive fans march through our cities we should send in The Paras”

I am only surprised the name Richard or Dick is not associated with this Guardian forum post.

The fúcking Paras.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    “Can you imagine what European police forces would do if 20,000 English fans marched through their streets. The Madrid police and Leicester fans is a good demonstration.

Next time drunk, aggressive fans march through our cities we should send in The Paras”

I am only surprised the name Richard or Dick is not associated with this Guardian forum post.

The fúcking Paras.
    I agree. Paras shouldn't really be allowed to mix with the general population, on account of they're mental and no one would be safe.

The Household Cavalry. They'd show the Hun what's what. Cold steel; they don't like it up 'em, see?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I agree. Paras shouldn't really be allowed to mix with the general population, on account of they're mental and no one would be safe.

The Household Cavalry. They'd show the Hun what's what. Cold steel; they don't like it up 'em, see?
    Indeed, given their history for shooting dead innocent people.

Indeed, given their history for shooting dead innocent people.
    Bit of politics there. Edgy stuff.

'Innocent people'? Pfffffffft.

Innocent of what, exactly?

I thought you might like that.

I am not one for politics all the same, I leave that to others. A simple man you see.

I thought you might like that.

I am not one for politics all the same, I leave that to others. A simple man you see.
    I was picturing you giving it the full Ben Elton. Glittery jacket and all.

I think that is the fuzzy wuzzies you are thinking of. The hun can live with a bit of cold steel.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think that is the fuzzy wuzzies you are thinking of. The hun can live with a bit of cold steel.
    You've met their women then?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

'So 'ere's to you, then, fuzzy-wuzzy,
    Wiv yer 'ayrick 'ed of 'air.
    You big, black, boundin' beggar,
    For you broke a British square'

Kipling, you see? He knew what was what, what?