Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I hope Red Star didn't see that and decide to do the same thing.

I hope Red Star didn't see that and decide to do the same thing.

#PwopaNawty #EternalDerby

Indeed, could be like the infamous Dinamo Zagreb–Red Star Belgrade match except obviously even naughtier given our firm.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Indeed, could be like the infamous Dinamo Zagreb–Red Star Belgrade match except obviously even naughtier given our firm.

Red Star v Partisan, I believe. And I was making a reference to what they are capable of rather than somehow suggesting that Arsenal are likely to respond in kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Red Star v Partisan, I believe. And I was making a reference to what they are capable of rather than somehow suggesting that Arsenal are likely to respond in kind.
    When Boban waded in and kicked the copper?

Red Star and Dinamo, two bunches of complete nutters. Saw a great program on it a while back.

#jorge

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    When Boban waded in and kicked the copper?

Red Star and Dinamo, two bunches of complete nutters. Saw a great program on it a while back.

#jorge
    No, no, that was before the civil wars. I meant the Belgrade Derby. Croatia have their own between Dinamo Zagreb and Hadjuk Split but they are national, not local rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No, no, that was before the civil wars. I meant the Belgrade Derby. Croatia have their own between Dinamo Zagreb and Hadjuk Split but they are national, not local rivals.

Jesus christ, Health & Safety nightmare

Some of these foreign derbies are magnificent. Makes the NLD look like a Sunday morning kickabout.