Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The German lads gave it a really good go last night didn't they?

The German lads gave it a really good go last night didn't they?

They even had a unit of infiltrators dressed in Arsenal shirts. Just like the Battle of the Bulge.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    They even had a unit of infiltrators dressed in Arsenal shirts. Just like the Battle of the Bulge.
    Until, like a Typhoon in the Falaise Pocket, Sanchez strafed them to pieces

Indeed. I think that's precisely how you should travel to away games abroad. It's only FC Köln but they seemed to s**** about the town as if they were Real Madrid. Fairplay to them.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The Armoury did a roaring trade in scarves. Many of the invaders around me were wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The Armoury did a roaring trade in scarves. Many of the invaders around me were wearing them.
    I wish I'd been there. I was intending to be there, but still mucking about here in LA.