Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UEFA Cup Final 2000

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Surely that makes it the best time!
    Probably. Anyway - I was very disappoint we lost, watching it safely from my armchair.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

My memories of that game -

1. Keown missing an open goal at point blank range
    2. Suker coming on with a few minutes to go just to take a penalty and having it saved

And best of all...

3. Vieira hitting his penalty on the cross bar and then spending the entire f uck ING summer saying he was joining United because we weren't winning trophies...

the irony with that last won

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Anyone on here at our last match in the UEFA Cup? The only time that I have ever wanted us to lose a final.

If you were there, you will know why!!!!

Share some memories!!

I was in Paris on a business trip. I ate a startlingly good rognons de veau au sauce moutarde at Bofinger, I recall, and got back to my hotel in time to see the penalties.

Memories are still fresh. The faint urine tang of the rognons, tempered by the cream sauce. Heavenly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was in Paris on a business trip. I ate a startlingly good rognons de veau au sauce moutarde at Bofinger, I recall, and got back to my hotel in time to see the penalties.

Memories are still fresh. The faint urine tang of the rognons, tempered by the cream sauce. Heavenly.
    **** me Vegas...you didn't even know what you were saying