Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 20,000 screaming Krauts?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    When English teams play in Europe the fans usually gather in the a city square type.

Where to the foreign fans meet when they come to London? Trafalgar square? if so bad choice there isn't any streetside cafes with crap chairs to fling about or stabby fellas on mopeds.

The stabby fellas are down the road outside Buckingham Palace.
    They will have all been on TripAdvisor scouting out the best restaurants in Upper Street.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    When English teams play in Europe the fans usually gather in the a city square type.

Where to the foreign fans meet when they come to London? Trafalgar square? if so bad choice there isn't any streetside cafes with crap chairs to fling about or stabby fellas on mopeds.

The stabby fellas are down the road outside Buckingham Palace.
    This lot will be using their time wisely, wandering the streets drawing maps and taking note of strategic positions, ready for the day Fuhererin Merkel releases the massed ranks of the EUSS army against our shores

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This lot will be using their time wisely, wandering the streets drawing maps and taking note of strategic positions, ready for the day Fuhererin Merkel releases the massed ranks of the EUSS army against our shores

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Fear not, we shall fight back

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombin...00_bomber_raid

Ah a new blitz will be fun, not only it will bring down London also the twitter feeds with too many tributes.

#prayforeastlondon #prayfornorthlondon #nothingtodowithgermany #Bakeoffcancelled #prayformilendstation #prayfor.......

Look, we have been through this, you are Dutch, they are not your shores
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

They will have all been on TripAdvisor scouting out the best restaurants in Upper Street.
    was ist das Funf Guys?

Hmm, that reminds me. I was a few beers in outside The York on Islington High Street with Patrick, my friend from Cologne, and was waving enthusiastically at some of the the local Georgian architecture when he replied. "Yes. It is a shame we have nothing like that left in Cologne after the RAF had finished with it."

I could have replied that in 1941 you could stand at Old Street station and there was hardly a building standing between you and St Pauls Cathedral but felt it best to just steer the subject elsewhere.

Hmm, that reminds me. I was a few beers in outside The York on Islington High Street with Patrick, my friend from Cologne, and was waving enthusiastically at some of the the local Georgian architecture when he replied. "Yes. It is a shame we have nothing like that left in Cologne after the RAF had finished with it."

I could have replied that in 1941 you could stand at Old Street station and there was hardly a building standing between you and St Pauls Cathedral but felt it best to just steer the subject elsewhere.
    Fúck me, he's got some front, hasn't he? The fúckers sewed the wind and reaped the whirlwind, that's all. The fúcking arrogance of those people makes me shake with rage. Never. Trust. A. Kraut. (Or a drunken Luxembourgean.)

Fúck me, he's got some front, hasn't he? The fúckers sewed the wind and reaped the whirlwind, that's all. The fúcking arrogance of those people makes me shake with rage. Never. Trust. A. Kraut. (Or a drunken Luxembourgean.)
    Bomber Command. Dont **** with them.