Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 20,000 screaming Krauts?

20,000 screaming Krauts?

Christ, it's going to be like a Nuremburg rally in there tonight.

I bet they do that co-ordinated clapping thing, as well. Very spooky.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

How did they all get match tickets then my Dutch comrade?

Go on, riddle me that.

You don't know do you. Charlatan.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Go on, riddle me that.

Match tickets? We're talking about the Master Race here mate. Do you think they got tickets to walk into the Sudetenland? No. These fúckers go where they like and there's no stopping them.

:sigh: get your facts straight you demented old goat.... loads in london a few (3000?) in the ground
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Go on, riddle me that.

From the tens of thousands of Arsenal fans who aren't interested in taking their seats? A friend of mine who supports them got in touch with me for the first time in six years to see if I could get him one.

Match tickets? We're talking about the Master Race here mate. Do you think they got tickets to walk into the Sudetenland? No. These fúckers go where they like and there's no stopping them.
    This is football, not war. A grumpy shítehawk in an orange coat will send them back (after sexually assaulting them).

#ash

I recall a home game against Kraut opposition some time around 2001/2 maybe, as I walked to my apartment from the tube station the hordes of then with mullets and denim waistcoats.

How I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    From the tens of thousands of Arsenal fans who aren't interested in taking their seats? A friend of mine who supports them got in touch with me for the first time in six years to see if I could get him one.

Really?

This is football, not war. A grumpy shítehawk in an orange coat will send them back (after sexually assaulting them).

#ash

I recall a home game against Kraut opposition some time around 2001/2 maybe, as I walked to my apartment from the tube station the hordes of then with mullets and denim waistcoats.

How I laughed.
    You don't understand Germans like we do, because you supported them against us in the last lot.

It never ends. What Hitler tried then, Merkel is trying now, only she's been more successful than he was.

Some of us will never surrender, of course.

Winston Spencer Churchill: "If this long island story of ours is to end at last, let it end only when each one of us lies choking in his own blood upon the ground.”

How I laughed.
    On one of the many occasions that we were muellered by Bayern recently we were drinking afterwards in the Tollington, with all their coaches parked on the road outside. We were expecting to get bantered off by them as they boarded their coaches but suddenly the coaches were no longer there. Not a peep out of them as they politely took their allocated seats and slithered gracefully off into the night.

Whereas the Galatsaray fans chucked flares at us.

You don't understand Germans like we do, because you supported them against us in the last lot.

It never ends. What Hitler tried then, Merkel is trying now, only she's been more successful than he was.

Some of us will never surrender, of course.

Winston Spencer Churchill: "If this long island story of ours is to end at last, let it end only when each one of us lies choking in his own blood upon the ground.”
    Fairly sure the Saxe-Coburgs had it all sewn up some time ago. No need for an invasion