Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody been to a dentist abroad? such a these famous Hungarian cheap wons

Anybody been to a dentist abroad? such a these famous Hungarian cheap wons

Granville fetch a cloth

I need 2 implants etc. I can't be paying UK prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Granville fetch a cloth

My gardener did that. His mouth looks like a Victorian cemetary.

Granville fetch a cloth

My mate smashed his teeth out slipping on leaves and landing on a railing, he went to Turkey and got them all fixed. They look great and apparently at a very good price, certainly considerably cheaper than here

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My mate smashed his teeth out slipping on leaves and landing on a railing, he went to Turkey and got them all fixed. They look great and apparently at a very good price, certainly considerably cheaper than here
    think I might have to do it. I had a fake one and the bridge they did years ago messed up a good tooth so that has been removed, I need 2 implants or a decent bridge, Might as well get my teeth cleaned etc whilst I am there.

Granville fetch a cloth

Been to one in Dublin if that helps.

He was from Cork.

Granville fetch a cloth

Been to one in Munich - charged a ****ing fortune, front tooth filling was chipped within days. Though as a caveat, the amount of Coke I drink, I am probably lucky to have any teeth at all

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Been to one in Munich - charged a ****ing fortune, front tooth filling was chipped within days. Though as a caveat, the amount of Coke I drink, I am probably lucky to have any teeth at all
    I cut the cokes out after years and years. I probably had 6 cans a day more at weekends.
    No wonder I lost 30lbs probably from cutting that alone. I switched to Coke Zero which I though I wouldn't do. I used to take a cab of coke to bed and if I went anywhere abroad I had to make sure I had my cans of coke.

I cut the cokes out after years and years. I probably had 6 cans a day more at weekends.
    No wonder I lost 30lbs probably from cutting that alone. I switched to Coke Zero which I though I wouldn't do. I used to take a cab of coke to bed and if I went anywhere abroad I had to make sure I had my cans of coke.
    I've had periods when I have laid off it - does really make a difference certainly weight wise. But when I'm busy at work I struggle to function without it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I've had periods when I have laid off it - does really make a difference certainly weight wise. But when I'm busy at work I struggle to function without it
    Hungover to fúck I expect

You'd have been better off with a coke habit than a Coke habit.