Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hold on; I didn't know AC Milan were in the Europa League.

Hold on; I didn't know AC Milan were in the Europa League.

So much for that then
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    So much for that then
    che cazzo!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    che cazzo!
    I gather it's because they are financially-doped up to the eyeballs (again!) nowadays.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I gather it's because they are financially-doped up to the eyeballs (again!) nowadays.
    They have some new owner called Yonghong Li
    sounds like somebody from the Dukes of Hazzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    They have some new owner called Yonghong Li
    sounds like somebody from the Dukes of Hazzard.
    Boss Hong.

And in other developments, "Football is down to how you perform on the day. Three days is plenty of time to recover."

Boss Hong.

And in other developments, "Football is down to how you perform on the day. Three days is plenty of time to recover."

"I think we were a little bit short physically after playing on Thursday, and of course Chelsea had two extra days..."

So much for that then
    They are still a bit **** though - lost 4-1 to Lazio at the weekend. Spent a lot of money on average players

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    They are still a bit **** though - lost 4-1 to Lazio at the weekend. Spent a lot of money on average players
    I don't know about that. If we'd just bought Calhanoglu, Bonucci and Ricardo, we'd be dancing in the streets. Ahem.. I mean, Jorge would be. Naturally, the rest of us would have no idea who these people were

Ricardo's a type of cognac surely

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Ricardo's a type of cognac surely
    Bonucci is a dance, I reckon.