Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Confirmed Line Up for tonight >>>

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Wouldn't go that far but the offside decision for Aubameyang's goal has to go down as one of the worst you will see this season
    I heard Spurs were penned into their half in the first half due to German pressure

If the player fell flat on his face he would still of been onside
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Absolutely. Should you ever revisit these shores, you must either smell of one of these or be assumed to be a homosexualist or - worse - foreign.
    Oh, no fear. I wear no bottled scent; the hounds don't like it. So, foreigner it is then. Or homo, of course.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, no fear. I wear no bottled scent; the hounds don't like it. So, foreigner it is then. Or homo, of course.
    It amounts to the same thing, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I heard Spurs were penned into their half in the first half due to German pressure

As the commentator remarked early in the second half, BVB 380 passes / Spurs 100 passes*.

Spurs 2 - 1 up all the same.

*something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

I was kind of watching two games at once so maybe didn't notice the dominance. Means **** all if your keeper is clueless about where his near post is

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What a finish as well.

Five minutes later and the time and space they allowed Kane just saddened me.

Champions League my bollócks.
    My fear was Spurs's superior defence would be the difference in this group (as in qualifying not beating Real Madrid, though as I read somewhere Real hardly took last year's group stages seriously, losing in Warsaw etc etc)