Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's for lunch brother?

What's for lunch brother?

10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 characters
    Just had a sos 'n egg sandwich - inspired by earlier chat.

There might be a £1 tuna sandwich from Boots later on, about two-ish, and then a wander down to Dartmouth Street, Westminster, looking for a location on the London remake of The Big Sleep (1978) which I watched last night. Just as I was thinking "This is like watching The Sweeney" one of the Sweeney villains turned up playing a villain.

10 characters
    Singapore noodles.

Cup of gay tea
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Singapore noodles.

Cup of gay tea
    Good man / you disgust me.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good man / you disgust me.
    Steady on there. I thought you progressive metropolitan Dubliners were all cool and tolerant about man-on-man-action tea.

Wouldn't drink it myself, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Steady on there. I thought you progressive metropolitan Dubliners were all cool and tolerant about man-on-man-action tea.

Wouldn't drink it myself, of course.
    Just to clarify we are not talking about “tea” here as you and I would know – Barrys, Lyons, Liptons, Tetley, Typhoo, PG Tips.

Oh no, the form pushing lad IUFG gorges on something he refers to as Pekoe Tea, flavoured I believe, Orange if you will.

Probably doesn’t even come in a bag.

Filthy fúcker.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Just to clarify we are not talking about “tea” here as you and I would know – Barrys, Lyons, Liptons, Tetley, Typhoo, PG Tips.

Oh no, the form pushing lad IUFG gorges on something he refers to as Pekoe Tea, flavoured I believe, Orange if you will.

Probably doesn’t even come in a bag.

Filthy fúcker.
    it is still black tea. As you would drink, no doubt.

just a classier part of the same leaf

https://www.bighospitality.co.uk/Art...atch-to-fry-up
    Last edited by IUFG; 09-13-2017 at 11:44 AM.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

10 characters
    bacon and egg McMuffin (it was ****), weird smoothy with stuff that doesn't translate into English in, big packet of Tyrell's Salt & Vinegar which I bought to share at office beers later but will probably scoff before then

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    bacon and egg McMuffin (it was ****), weird smoothy with stuff that doesn't translate into English in, big packet of Tyrell's Salt & Vinegar which I bought to share at office beers later but will probably scoff before then
    the B+EMcM is the choice of those who sign registers, la. Much like those who eat Prawn Cocktail flavoured crisps.

S+EMcM all day, every day.

10 characters
    Bier & Bretzeln.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."