Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So Jean-Claude Juncker has said that he wants the expansion of Schengen, the euro to

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Whether it's a bad thing or not is in one sense neither here nor there. It is definitively not, however, what Britain's electorate were sold back in 1973/5, it is plainly not what they want and is what they have been repeatedly reassured that the EEC/EC/EU was not for the last 40 years by lying politicians. We have always sort of bumbled along under the assumption that the EU was primarily a trading bloc, missing the fact that it is an ideological institution with a clearly-defined and - to British minds at least - highly unwelcome end point.

Thankfully, the likes of Juncker woke us up to the truth and we bailed.

What % of Leave voters do you think voted Leave because of the view you've just stated?

I'm betting 95% couldn't even understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

What % of Leave voters do you think voted Leave because of the view you've just stated?

I'm betting 95% couldn't even understand it.
    IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU YOU DIRTY FOREIGNER!

Jesus, what is it with this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I have a grandparent that was born in England - you do not
    I have an English name - you do not
    100s of years ago my ancestors were in England - yours were not

So basically I am an Englishman who was born to English stock in another country but decided to return to the homeland. You are of Dutch and Irish stock who was fortunate enough to be born in my ancestral homeland and are too greedy and traitorous to return where you belong.

Imagine if people had taken that rude attitude with your parents and their mongrel children.

For shame Dutch, for shame.

be compulsory, an end to vetoes and an EU army.

So in other words, an EU that it would be utterly impossible for the U.K. ever to rejoin even in the highly unlikely event that we wanted to?

Decent of him to settle things for us like that. Maybe we can all stop bickering about it now and move on?

Yeah...... that isn't actually what he said though, is it.

I cant see a reference to compulsory euro or a specific reference to an EU army. Or the end of vetoes.

Anyway, all of those are excellent ideas....

Hmmm. Say what you like about May, but at least she didn't decide it would be a great idea to let a few million rapey, explodey Allah-botherers in in a vain attempt to make Germans look like nice guys and then try and force every other European nation to follow suit.
    No, she let them all in for 6 years as Home Secretary while consistently claiming that migration was dropping.

Face it, she is a ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Imagine if people had taken that rude attitude with your parents and their mongrel children.

For shame Dutch, for shame.
    My parents would never have moaned and bitched at their host country like this fúcking ingrate, sw.

I shall draw a veil across your intemperate use of the term 'mongrel'. Written in haste, I am guessing. A rush of blood to the head, perhaps. I will let it pass. Just watch yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I have a grandparent that was born in England - you do not
    I have an English name - you do not
    100s of years ago my ancestors were in England - yours were not

So basically I am an Englishman who was born to English stock in another country but decided to return to the homeland. You are of Dutch and Irish stock who was fortunate enough to be born in my ancestral homeland and are too greedy and traitorous to return where you belong.

You have a grandparent who deserted this great country to go and be a moose shagger.
    You have a name which is the punchline from a christmas cracker.
    What your ancestors were doing 100s of years ago is irrelevant, the fact remains that centuries of Yanqui blood have rendered you foreign and, therefore, a bit daft.

You have a grandparent who deserted this great country to go and be a moose shagger.
    You have a name which is the punchline from a christmas cracker.
    What your ancestors were doing 100s of years ago is irrelevant, the fact remains that centuries of Yanqui blood have rendered you foreign and, therefore, a bit daft.
    So basically, you are both dirty foreign *******s who are lucky to be allowed to live in this country
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar