Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok I'll admit it. I am actually looking forward to watching these Europa league games

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Dancing on the streets of Lyon in May? All that sausage and wine and Cervelle de canut? Formidable!
    I'll have my hands full with McMuffins

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But surely we're just replacing one grindingly tedious and bloated European competition with another, lower-quality one? Hardly cause for celebration imo.
    Here's the thing though, a football team exists to play football. If you find the playing of this football so very tedious you may, to paraphrase our big-nosed chum, be engaged with the wrong hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But surely we're just replacing one grindingly tedious and bloated European competition with another, lower-quality one? Hardly cause for celebration imo.
    Well the ideal scenario was to be so shít as to not even qualify for the EL, but then again I am unsure if that is ideal.

We're in it now so may as well just win the fúcking thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well the ideal scenario was to be so shít as to not even qualify for the EL, but then again I am unsure if that is ideal.

We're in it now so may as well just win the fúcking thing.
    Yes, the idea has to be that if it's good enough for Manchester United, it's good enough for us.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

There'll be a strong contingent from awimb tomorrow night.