Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The chefs who work on hotel omelette stations irritate me

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think we are missing the major point here which is I really need a sausage and egg McMuffin now. And it's too late. ****ERS
    I have never had a sausage and egg McMuffin. It seems far too early to stop serving breakfast, especially for those who don't like to eat first thing. Are there not independent establishment offering sausage and egg rolls? I gather they are well up for a bit of sausage over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing. They did do some Nuremburg wurst thing a while back - which apparently wasn't bad
    I like a Nuremburger wurst. They're the ones they always do in German hotels in lieu of proper sausages.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I have never had a sausage and egg McMuffin. It seems far too early to stop serving breakfast, especially for those who don't like to eat first thing. Are there not independent establishment offering sausage and egg rolls? I gather they are well up for a bit of sausage over there.
    You really ought to treat yourself, a. Go for the double one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Sausage is not a problem - egg is

Since you educated me c I always bellow at the

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    AND they fúck about trying to make it look like a perfect sausage shape, meanwhile overcooking the fúcking thing.

On the other hand, it allows one to eat chillies at breakfast, which would be unacceptable if preparing the omelette for yourself.
    ****s "a baveuse! For fuxake man A BAVEUSE!"

Last cheeky **** said "It's not a fanny mate it's a fackin omelette"

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    ****s "a baveuse! For fuxake man A BAVEUSE!"

Last cheeky **** said "It's not a fanny mate it's a fackin omelette"
    Baveuse means you add parsley and stop cooking it early enough that the middle is runny.

But the bloke was right, it's still just a f*cking omelette.

Compared to - as an example - eggs benedict, which is a truly exceptional breakfast which Charles would claim to love if it had a French name.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Baveuse means you add parsley and stop cooking it early enough that the middle is runny.

But the bloke was right, it's still just a f*cking omelette.

Compared to - as an example - eggs benedict, which is a truly exceptional breakfast which Charles would claim to love if it had a French name.
    It's not so much that you're a maniac... it's that you're a dangerous maniac.

I suppose at least after Brexit you'll be repatriated or interned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's not so much that you're a maniac... it's that you're a dangerous maniac.

I suppose at least after Brexit you'll be repatriated or interned
    Soz Charles, with Mrs WES and the two junior WESs being English you simply can't get rid of me.

In fact, all that stands between me, citizenship and a British passport is me getting off my arse and about £400.

£400 to be British does seem awfully expensive, though.

Recently, whilst staying in Riga, I had an even worse egg chef. She would insist on pre-cooking the eggs and forcing everyone to eat cold eggs rather than freshly-cooked. I managed to nick one from the pan whilst she went off for a second but it was a messy business.

You appear to be blissfully unaware that the word is a french vernacular to describe a fanny in a lubricious state of arousal.

No-one actually mentioned a fanny to me WES - it was a joke.