Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yeah....think I might rethink the whole 'moving to Ramsgate' idea after all

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I didn't watch a lot of it save to laugh at Celtic every now and then.

How I chuckled at Brendan Rogers on the way home as he stated he expected the unique atmosphere and cauldron like intimidation of Celtic Park to influence the game. Of course these players have never played at such a ground.

The pub I was in had four games on - can quite honestly say I watched hardly any of them. Save to look up and call Lewandowski a **** every now and then - and laugh at Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's my Irish heritage, sw.

I have a cousin I haven't spoken to since he questioned the quality of the available whisky at my mother's funeral 10 years ago.
    Well surely he didn't expect you to waste the good stuff on the Irish, did he?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well surely he didn't expect you to waste the good stuff on the Irish, did he?
    He spent the afternoon pouring Glenmorangie down his neck like it was Guinness and then sidled up to me, and in a confidential tone, said, "Seriously, where's de good stuff?"

I held back from the sensible response (didn't knock him out).

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He spent the afternoon pouring Glenmorangie down his neck like it was Guinness and then sidled up to me, and in a confidential tone, said, "Seriously, where's de good stuff?"

I held back from the sensible response (didn't knock him out).
    He was probably hoping for a bottle of Paddy, poor chap.