Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yeah....think I might rethink the whole 'moving to Ramsgate' idea after all

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I'm moving to Margate tomorrow - starting an MA in WW1 studies in Kent. Haven't been there yet, the glw has been sorting out the cottage.

Is it a **** hole down that way?
    The place smells of cabbages, g. That's the extent of industrial endeavour on the Isle of Thanet: growing cabbages.

On the other hand, the deserted amusement arcades, groups of unemployed youths and crumbling infrastructure look lovely in the drizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Where did you think Ramsgate is, in the mountains of north Wales? Dumb ****.
    Oooh, feisty.

Quite the contrarian today.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Oooh, feisty.

He said something terrible to me once in 2005, sw. Every time I abuse him my heart sings.

Oooh, feisty.

I suspect he is hungover or perhaps peeved at the lack of quality and competition on show in the Champions League last night. Or perhaps just how much of a **** Robert Lewandowski is

He said something terrible to me once in 2005, sw. Every time I abuse him my heart sings.
    I admire a man who holds grudges.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I suspect he is hungover or perhaps peeved at the lack of quality and competition on show in the Champions League last night. Or perhaps just how much of a **** Robert Lewandowski is
    I didn't watch a lot of it save to laugh at Celtic every now and then.

How I chuckled at Brendan Rogers on the way home as he stated he expected the unique atmosphere and cauldron like intimidation of Celtic Park to influence the game. Of course these players have never played at such a ground.

Says the man who keeps lists of grudges.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I didn't have a drink last night, la. Well, half a bottle of wine with dinner, but that doesn't count, does it?

The glw asked me if I was ill.

It's my Irish heritage, sw.

I have a cousin I haven't spoken to since he questioned the quality of the available whisky at my mother's funeral 10 years ago.

I didn't have a drink last night, la. Well, half a bottle of wine with dinner, but that doesn't count, does it?

The glw asked me if I was ill.
    How shocking - I was at a 40th birthday party. There was a free keg of beer bought by the birthday boy. We finished that and the stupid ******* bought another one :headhurts: