Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yeah....think I might rethink the whole 'moving to Ramsgate' idea after all

Yeah....think I might rethink the whole 'moving to Ramsgate' idea after all

Yes, nothing like that has ever happened in London. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, nothing like that has ever happened in London. Yes.
    That's the point, thicko. I'd be moving there to get away from the Allans.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    That's the point, thicko. I'd be moving there to get away from the Allans.
    Where did you think Ramsgate is, in the mountains of north Wales? Dumb ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Where did you think Ramsgate is, in the mountains of north Wales? Dumb ****.
    Well having been there recently I can vouch for the fact that it's sufficiently out the way for there to be a pleasing lack of coloureds, too.

Well having been there recently I can vouch for the fact that it's sufficiently out the way for there to be a pleasing lack of coloureds, too.

Until you turn up and ruin that. You're better off in London where you blend better imo
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I'm moving to Margate tomorrow - starting an MA in WW1 studies in Kent. Haven't been there yet, the glw has been sorting out the cottage.

Is it a **** hole down that way?

But surely, The cotswolds and places like Dorset and Cornwall are your best bets here m. I recall visiting a couple of years back and t'was if I'd woken up in an Enid Blyton style parallel universe.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    But surely, The cotswolds and places like Dorset and Cornwall are your best bets here m. I recall visiting a couple of years back and t'was if I'd woken up in an Enid Blyton style parallel universe.
    Hopefully he can move somewhere without internet
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You'll never be safe from the Allans no matter where you go, Monty. You need to get your head around that.

They are all child molesting, women abusing, kaffir slaughtering animals and one look at your nose and you and yours will be their target and no mistake.

Worse, some of them even want Wenger out.