Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Can anyone confirm if it's true that Il Bacio has closed down?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    of the chicks, clearly!
    Come now, psrb! Surely we all long to see la in indecently tight leather shorts?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Come now, psrb! Surely we all long to see la in indecently tight leather shorts?
    Not really sure I do, b

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Everything changes. I hate change. I mean, it was shíte after the Poles took over, but still.

Used to get in there for 12 on a matchday. A Bloody Mary for the hangover, a bottle of Montepulciano and a pizza and in the Woodbine for 1. Good timez.
    Yeah, and Cafe Orlin is closing in New York City. Effing sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not really sure I do, b
    I can't say I'm a little hurt, p. I reckon you won't mind the ones of our work outing though

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It did sometimes because I'd just be getting a nice hangover-recovery buzz on and then have to decamp to the restaurant to eat food

However, this did probably save me from becoming extremely drunk pre-game. Indeed, I remember one such occasion where I did get absolutely broken at the Woodbine on a combination of no sleep, Sir C's medicaments and far, far too much ale and ended up staggering down the Blackstock Rd.
    Why would you want to saved from that, Burney? Great days.

Plus, we all know what the problem is and what the solution is.

NWAF

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I can't say I'm a little hurt, p. I reckon you won't mind the ones of our work outing though
    Clearly, I need to see them in order to judge, la