Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Things that are supposed to make our lives easier but just annoy me #421231

Things that are supposed to make our lives easier but just annoy me #421231

When you park somewhere and have to pay by phone or an app

Yeah fine if you have the app set up. But it's always a different one to the one you use. So you have to download it (inevitably it's in an area with crap signal) sign up, confirm your email, put your card details in.

Then you look properly at costs on display and realise it's Sunday and it's free and you've just paid for a weekend

see also takeaway delivery apps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Yeah fine if you have the GB Whatsapp APK app set up. But it's always a different one to the one you use. So you have to download it (inevitably it's in an area with crap signal) sign up, confirm your email, put your card details in.

Then you look properly at costs on display and realise it's Sunday and it's free and you've just paid for a weekend

I hate smart phones and such apps

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Yeah fine if you have the app set up. But it's always a different one to the one you use. So you have to download it (inevitably it's in an area with crap signal) sign up, confirm your email, put your card details in.

I hate everything. Everything's a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I hate everything. Everything's a ****.
    I blame millenials. Come to think of it you can blame them for pretty much everything.