Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car insurance is taking the piss.

Car insurance is taking the piss.

here is your renewal quote nearly £300 more than last year

get f**cked imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

get f**cked imo
    I got a surprise in the post this morning - 350 quid back from Camden Council for last year's service charge on my flat. It's almost like they massively overcharge each year. *******s

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I got a surprise in the post this morning - 350 quid back from Camden Council for last year's service charge on my flat. It's almost like they massively overcharge each year. *******s
    It's like when I got that unexpected £500 back from the taxman before Christmas a few years back.
    whilst I was happy to get this it was my money in the first place

get f**cked imo
    Hoping you wont notice. ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Hoping you wont notice. ****s.
    Had the same last year. It's amazing what they can do when you tell them some bull****.

I just said another company can do it for made up x price. They then put me on hold and came back saying they would do the same.

It's like when I got that unexpected £500 back from the taxman before Christmas a few years back.
    whilst I was happy to get this it was my money in the first place
    :Furious: Even on PAYE here, you are grossly overtaxed and still have to jump through hoops to get money that they shouldn't have taken in the first place back. *******s

:Furious: Even on PAYE here, you are grossly overtaxed and still have to jump through hoops to get money that they shouldn't have taken in the first place back. *******s
    I dont think they look at it as 'taking' your money. Its more that the pay goes to them first, they then make a decision as to how much they should leave you.

Either way, it is their money and their decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I dont think they look at it as 'taking' your money. Its more that the pay goes to them first, they then make a decision as to how much they should leave you.

Either way, it is their money and their decision.
    I'm sure that is how they see it. Doesn't stop them being *******s though

I'm sure that is how they see it. Doesn't stop them being *******s though
    Of course it doesn't. That is of course their job.

What can you do? If you want world class hospitals and schools you have to pay for them. Either that or use the ****ty public ones you have already paid for

get f**cked imo
    They recently doubled our home insurance. Called them to see what gives and they said it was because we were no longer under 28 and not eligible for the young persons discount. Double ****ing whammy.