Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: red, did you notice Aguero squaring the ball to Jesus so that he could score?

red, did you notice Aguero squaring the ball to Jesus so that he could score?

Utterly selfless play from the former no 9 now morphing into a no 10 at Pep's request.

I believe he may have even mentioned the 'soft no 9' phrase post match.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Utterly selfless play from the former no 9 now morphing into a no 10 at Pep's request.

I believe he may have even mentioned the 'soft no 9' phrase post match.

No, I haven't seen it.

That sort of thing can't do any real harm, I suppose. So long as they don't get carried away.

And so long as they're good enough, of course. And the Kun is good enough.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, I haven't seen it.

That sort of thing can't do any real harm, I suppose. So long as they don't get carried away.

Tel liked a magnanimous assist, you'll recall. Virtue signalling, perhaps, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Tel liked a magnanimous assist, you'll recall. Virtue signalling, perhaps, but still...
    Sure. Such behaviour is popular with the modern coach, almost none of whom have scored 300 goals, of course...
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

No, I haven't seen it.

Little Argie fúcker is in my work FF team so I did swear at him under my breath.

We could have done without it during pelantys though :baghead:

Sure. Such behaviour is popular with the modern coach, almost none of whom have scored 300 goals, of course...
    But why would someone who is single-minded enough to have scored 300 goals know anything about what anyone else on the pitch does for a living?

But why would someone who is single-minded enough to have scored 300 goals know anything about what anyone else on the pitch does for a living?
    Because that's how they scored 300 goals