Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kevin Kilbane questions whether Bellerin is good enough for Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    the less famous BiL is still ridiculously good, even with a ****ed knee
    You have two BIL's involved in the game, this is news to me?

Of course you are superbly placed to see this. It's almost as if the fact they spent almost every day practising with a ball at their feet has some kind of prolonged impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Not in my head I'm not...... I'd rather believe he is brilliant and that he will become a world star... i, obviously, will be a pushy parent who tells every youth coach that they are crap and he should be the star player.
    Best of luck to you then. I would only add that you must let him go with it as far as he wants and as far as you can. They say playing football is the best job in the world and after he's done with it, there'll still be plenty of time to do something boring for the rest of his working life.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Best of luck to you then. I would only add that you must let him go with it as far as he wants and as far as you can. They say playing football is the best job in the world and after he's done with it, there'll still be plenty of time to do something boring for the rest of his working life.
    I would never push him (or any of the kids i coach), you want them to enjoy it first and then they will improve anyway.

Saying thaty he plays up a yr and is head and shoulders above the other kids he plays against, but have seen that before and in a few years most get caught up
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Yes, t'other one played for Stoke (well, was there but never played as Lou Macari always played his son instead), Shrewsbury, Accrington Stanley and then down various other lesser sides