Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thursday's match. He's going to rest all of the ones he intends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    to start at Chelsea isn't he? Can't really blame him if he does, Chelsea have two extra days off/to prepare.
    If he rests the first Xl against Koln we will het humped.

Are we playing Koln?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If he rests the first Xl against Koln we will het humped.

Are we playing Koln?
    Really? You don't think this sort of team would be able to get a win (I'm no expert on Köln fwiw).

Ospina, Maitland-Niles, Holding, Mertesacker, Chambers, Monreal, Elneny, Wilshere, Iwobi, Walcott, Giroud

Really? You don't think this sort of team would be able to get a win (I'm no expert on Köln fwiw).

Ospina, Maitland-Niles, Holding, Mertesacker, Chambers, Monreal, Elneny, Wilshere, Iwobi, Walcott, Giroud
    I'm no expert on Koln either, but they're clearly a decent Bundesliga team, and sending out 11 lads who have never played together before as a team is asking for an absolute hiding.

I'm no expert on Koln either, but they're clearly a decent Bundesliga team, and sending out 11 lads who have never played together before as a team is asking for an absolute hiding.
    They play together every day on the training pitch.

They play together every day on the training pitch.
    I'm not sure it's quite the same.

They have lost all of their league matches this season... that ends my Koln database
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    They have lost all of their league matches this season... that ends my Koln database
    Well in that case they're due a win

quite

Have another joint C
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Their first European match for 25 years according to my Koln-supporting chum who wanted me to get him a ticket. I found him a ticket but he had to drive here from Germany on the day and back the same night so I talked him out of it for the sake of his three-week old daughter.