Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thursday's match. He's going to rest all of the ones he intends

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    They have lost all of their league matches this season... that ends my Koln database
    Their first European match for 25 years according to my Koln-supporting chum who wanted me to get him a ticket. I found him a ticket but he had to drive here from Germany on the day and back the same night so I talked him out of it for the sake of his three-week old daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well in that case they're due a win
    quite

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Their first European match for 25 years according to my Koln-supporting chum who wanted me to get him a ticket. I found him a ticket but he had to drive here from Germany on the day and back the same night so I talked him out of it for the sake of his three-week old daughter.
    No beer then?

Weird.

Oh. They must have been alright last season, surely?
    Lost their top striker to China in the summer - can't buy a goal (will obviously score on Thursday). Lost 3-0 to Augsburg at the weekend with the rather wonderfully named Alfred Finnbogason scoring a hat-trick. Comfortable win for us

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Lost their top striker to China in the summer - can't buy a goal (will obviously score on Thursday). Lost 3-0 to Augsburg at the weekend with the rather wonderfully named Alfred Finnbogason scoring a hat-trick. Comfortable win for us
    ty la.

We can close this thread now, everyone. la has spoken.

Well in that case they're due a win

Have another joint C
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Can't believe you didn't mention this:

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Can't believe you didn't mention this:

I knew the name rang a bell

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Chelsea have two extra days off/to prepare.
    That's our best chance of beating them, imo
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He will start with a mixture of bench and squad players, maybe use a couple of guys like Kolasinac or Bellerin who don't need much rest and have the likes of Sanchez on the bench in case they are needed.

Losing this game wouldn't kill our chances of going through but losing at Chelsea (which will probably happen anyway seeing as they have the easiest of games at home in the CL) will leave us uncomfortably close to the relegation zone with more than an eighth of the games played.