Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frank De Boer didn't last long...

Frank De Boer didn't last long...

almost as long as Coquelin's salmon like leap

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Four games - absolute joke

Has he gone then? Good.

#TeamPards
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Did they expect him to come in and turn a bunch of cloggers into totalvoetballers overnight?

Mental.

What an absolute and utter joke. Amongst the many absurd and ridiculous decisions taken by Premier League chairmen this must surely rank as the most pathetic of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did they expect him to come in and turn a bunch of cloggers into totalvoetballers overnight?

Mental.
    No, I don't think so. But there's the thing; I'm guessing they wanted him to manage Crystal Palace players qua Crystal Palace players, rather than as Ajax ones.

A brave decision but ending the thing quickly serves both parties well, I reckon; he can say there obviously wasn't enough time.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Four games - absolute joke
    Better than Leroy Rosenior imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

85 days at Internazionale, 77 days at Palace.

Back to Holland I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Better than Leroy Rosenior imo
    Oh Miss Jones
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    85 days at Internazionale, 77 days at Palace.

Back to Holland I expect.
    More specifically, back to Ajax, you'd think, where they have the pick of the whole country's best prospects and the clout to attract alot more besides.

Arguably, the mistake was appointing such an individual in the first place. I mean, what preparation did he have for managing Palace.