Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't believe the amount of debate around that

Can't believe the amount of debate around that

Mane red card. I think it was one of the more obvious red card decisions you'll see in a football match.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Mane red card. I think it was one of the more obvious red card decisions you'll see in a football match.
    Agreed... go in studs up knee high and catch the player and you are likely to be off..... head high studs showing (and catch him in the face) and there is no choice.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

van Persie got that red vs Barcelona years ago for a far less obviously dangerous one
    Last edited by PSRB; 09-11-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    van Persie got that red vs Barcelona years ago for a less obviously dangerous one

I think it was against PSV or Feyenoord?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Wasn't clear in real time as you don't see but very clear on the replay. wd ref for being in the right place for seeing that.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Was it? I was sure it was yet another robbery against Barca.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Can't believe people have forgotten the mighty Thun that quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Can't believe people have forgotten the mighty Thun that quickly
    Dennis saving our blushes by chopping the centre half's legs off at the ankle

Where have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Dennis saving our blushes by chopping the centre half's legs off at the ankle

Where have you been?
    Even his fouling was classy.

Just been enjoying a break now all this football nonsense has started up again

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Was it? I was sure it was yet another robbery against Barca.
    The Barcelona red card was for playing the ball after the referee had blown even though the whistle was clearly inaudible.

The Mane card is questioned because he plays for Liverpool and the media is stuffed with scousers.