Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Much better performance. I put it down to the lack of an

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Much better performance. I put it down to the lack of an

Ox being around.

and playing the new fellas in their proper positions and having 2 actual real centre backs.

We'll be fine this year if Sanchez plays like he can we will have **** loads of goals with him and Lacazette.

He will link up perfectly with the new fella. who's name I can't pronounce yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Ox being around.

and playing the new fellas in their proper positions and having 2 actual real centre backs.

We'll be fine this year if Sanchez plays like he can we will have **** loads of goals with him and Lacazette.

He will link up perfectly with the new fella. who's name I can't pronounce yet.
    Interesting to read that Sanchez got a 'mixed reaction' when he came on. I wonder how he'll react to that.

Cheeky 1-0 win at Chelsea and we're back on track :trophy:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Interesting to read that Sanchez got a 'mixed reaction' when he came on. I wonder how he'll react to that.

Cheeky 1-0 win at Chelsea and we're back on track :trophy:
    I am not sure but I thought they cheered him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am not sure but I thought they cheered him.
    In the paper they said it was a mixture of cheers and boos. And people called him fat.

That was there reaction to you taking your seat c

In the paper they said it was a mixture of cheers and boos. And people called him fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I was at a first birthday party, h, where I got so battered I slept all day yesterday and still feel pretty sketchy.

Sub-optimal behaviour.

In fairness, it was one of his former coaches that called him that. Something about he (Alexis) and some teammate or other overdoing things a bit recently whilst on holiday.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

This ^^^^^^^^

I believe the above is a standard internet reponse showing both agreeement and also verification that the original statement was correct.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    This ^^^^^^^^

I believe the above is a standard internet reponse showing both agreeement and also verification that the original statement was correct.
    I also noted that Ramsey's display was described as 'masterful'.

Fine, fine footballer, young Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    This ^^^^^^^^

Indeed. I can further verify that there was indeed a mixture, but more cheers than boos. I stood up and loudly expressed disbelief that people were booing ("Why are people booing") and a bloke in front (whom my immediate neighbour referred to as a 'Northern Monkey') said "Why do you think? Because he wanted to leave". I shook my head an retook my seat.