Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Much better performance. I put it down to the lack of an

Much better performance. I put it down to the lack of an

Ox being around.

and playing the new fellas in their proper positions and having 2 actual real centre backs.

We'll be fine this year if Sanchez plays like he can we will have **** loads of goals with him and Lacazette.

He will link up perfectly with the new fella. who's name I can't pronounce yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Ox being around.

and playing the new fellas in their proper positions and having 2 actual real centre backs.

We'll be fine this year if Sanchez plays like he can we will have **** loads of goals with him and Lacazette.

Interesting to read that Sanchez got a 'mixed reaction' when he came on. I wonder how he'll react to that.

Cheeky 1-0 win at Chelsea and we're back on track :trophy:

Ox being around.

Kol Ass In Ack

Nice to see the little fat fella running about a bit but obviously we were much better with #welbz on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Kol Ass In Ack

Nice to see the little fat fella running about a bit but obviously we were much better with #welbz on the pitch.
    How was your trip, a? You suffered a little weather, I believe? Is n fully recovered from her tumble?

Ox being around.

In fairness, if you could have cherry picked a match to restore confidence, then Bournemouth at Home would be pretty high on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Interesting to read that Sanchez got a 'mixed reaction' when he came on. I wonder how he'll react to that.

Cheeky 1-0 win at Chelsea and we're back on track :trophy:
    I am not sure but I thought they cheered him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Kol Ass In Ack

Was his 2nd goal an attempted cross?

I am not sure but I thought they cheered him.
    In the paper they said it was a mixture of cheers and boos. And people called him fat.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    In fairness, if you could have cherry picked a match to restore confidence, then Bournemouth at Home would be pretty high on the list.
    Was the cherry comment deliberate? If yes
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes, we're a decent side really but the trouble with losing 4-0 is that weak people imagine it means you're going to lose every game 4-0.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."