Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AWIMB really has died hasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I post elsewhere. There's not enough people anymore and there was never enough footie talk anyway, too many arguments about crap stuff.
    The international break is traditionally a time when Awimb is quiet, the cut and thrust of the daily football debate blunted by an almost complete lack of interest in the games.

England v Malta, Georgia v Ireland. Nobody really gives a fúck until next summer, even then some won't.

Are there 20 of us posting here semi-regularly? There are clubs out there with hundreds, maybe thousands.

Weekends hardly anyone posts. On match days it's quieter than the Emirates for goodness sake.

Are there 20 of us posting here semi-regularly? There are clubs out there with hundreds, maybe thousands.

Weekends hardly anyone posts. On match days it's quieter than the Emirates for goodness sake.
    It's always been a bit of a clique on here

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    A somewhat exclusive club, if you will.
    Last edited by Sir C; 09-08-2017 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I post elsewhere now.
    Well hello, Judas!

Other places won't understand Fash.

I would be too busy on weekends to Awimb, I am both parent and social butterfly.

On a match day this would be the last place I would visit. If I am watching the game then I will often have a beer and my free hand is then for masturbating. Can’t see how I would engage with a keyboard in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Well hello, Judas!

Other places won't understand Fash.
    I am on a guitar forum. It's far more civilised. We talk about each others action, truss rods, string gauges.

Rather than Wenger out there is Gibson out etc.

It became such one they started banning people. I warned everyone that it was the thin end of the wedge but Chris+ and others went ahead with it anyway.

You reap what you sow, as it were.

Well I can see why we wouldn't get any new members.
    If you look at the mainpage it looks like a completely untrustworthy site covered in adverts.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    It became such one they started banning people. I warned everyone that it was the thin end of the wedge but Chris+ and others went ahead with it anyway.

You reap what you sow, as it were.
    If people are being abusive over and over again, you have no option but to ban them. Changing the site to this format has had a far bigger influence imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar