Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dr Rich. Last night I had fallen asleep on the sofa.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I never fully qualified as a Doctor however pretty sure what you had was "a bad pint".
    Not had a pint in over 30 yrs
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I fell asleep on the sofa t'other night, with my contacts in. Then awoke with dry eyes which made removing them difficult.

I had chopped red chili earlier in the evening whilst preparing Peruvian chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Not had a pint in over 30 yrs
    A top shelf man eh? Boyish imo
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    A top shelf man eh? Boyish imo
    Either that or a helpless alcoholic.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Either that or a helpless alcoholic.
    that was my dad
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    that was my dad
    Ah, I see. Right.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Oh Peruvian chicken eh? Well excuse the rest of us peasants who only have access to locally produced chicken and how very splendid you are to be able to have yours shipped if from Peru - ya big pretentious mock yanqi tosser ye are!

I have left out an possibly important piece of information

Before I had kip I had polished off a Hagen Daz, and I don't have sugar usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Oh Peruvian chicken eh? Well excuse the rest of us peasants who only have access to locally produced chicken and how very splendid you are to be able to have yours shipped if from Peru - ya big pretentious mock yanqi tosser ye are!
    Hey Herb, I know you're stupid so I'll type this real slow for ya, ya daft *******.

Peruvian chicken is the recipe, it uses British chicken, and herbs and spices commonly used in Peru. Peru is a country. Just an FYI

Aw gee WES ... and there was me thinking you really had chickens sent over from Peru.