Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's for dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That sort of beer beloved of beardy men with anoraks and halitosis. Warm, dishwatery stuff, you know.
    The pub closest to my mother in law's in Wales is big into that stuff, casked bitters and ales. I recall being tipped off to ask especially for a pint from the back as opposed to the actual bar.

Vile. Welsh ****s.

If it is any consolation to you I had a bowl of corn flakes, some Haribos and a Mars bar with a glass of milk.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The pub closest to my mother in law's in Wales is big into that stuff, casked bitters and ales. I recall being tipped off to ask especially for a pint from the back as opposed to the actual bar.

Vile. Welsh ****s.

If it is any consolation to you I had a bowl of corn flakes, some Haribos and a Mars bar with a glass of milk.
    That's no dinner for a fine strong garcoon, sw. You need meat and potatoes to keep you healthy.

Now I need bacon. Without bacon I will die.

Hmm. Chicken Kiev and pork belly, those well known low-calorie food choices

Get yourself for a run. That'll help.
    A marked improvement on bagels with swiss cheese, pastrami sandwiches and 16 oz steaks that I was eating in NY. Followed by a night in the bar swilling lager.

And I work out every day, thank you very much. As I said #wellhealthy

That's no dinner for a fine strong garcoon, sw. You need meat and potatoes to keep you healthy.

Now I need bacon. Without bacon I will die.
    I was in a rush, football training at 7pm = Haribos.

Got home then 8:30 and couldn't be ****ed = Cereal, Mars.

Lazy I know. Don't judge me.

I was in a rush, football training at 7pm = Haribos.

Got home then 8:30 and couldn't be ****ed = Cereal, Mars.

Lazy I know. Don't judge me.
    It's not you I'm judging, but the glw. Was she not preparing the finest Irish/Welsh fusion specialities whilst you were away?

It's not you I'm judging, but the glw. Was she not preparing the finest Irish/Welsh fusion specialities whilst you were away?
    She has been sick for the past 10 days or so but in general no, I do all the adult food preparation and cooking.

She has been sick for the past 10 days or so but in general no, I do all the adult food preparation and cooking.
    I'm very sorry to hear this, sw, and wish her a speedy recovery.

Have you poisoned the dear colleen?

I do all the adult food preparation and cooking.
    You are one sick motherfúcker. You disgust me
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I'm very sorry to hear this, sw, and wish her a speedy recovery.

Have you poisoned the dear colleen?
    Fúck all to do with me.

Cold (flu for a man) then moved into a sinus infection, the tablets the medic prescribed appear to have fúcked her up badly in respect of nausea and lethargy.

Now, she is off to the Wales tomorrow leaving me with two kids for the weekend. The same weekend that our neighbours feel it appropriate to have the Annual Street Party from 6 - late, an event at which I have less than covered myself in glory in the past, last year for example taking a wee stumble and bringing the food table crashing to the ground. Bread, various sauces and salads all over the driveway (not mine!).

Does not bode well.

Fúck all to do with me.

Cold (flu for a man) then moved into a sinus infection, the tablets the medic prescribed appear to have fúcked her up badly in respect of nausea and lethargy.

Now, she is off to the Wales tomorrow leaving me with two kids for the weekend. The same weekend that our neighbours feel it appropriate to have the Annual Street Party from 6 - late, an event at which I have less than covered myself in glory in the past, last year for example taking a wee stumble and bringing the food table crashing to the ground. Bread, various sauces and salads all over the driveway (not mine!).

Does not bode well.
    One is forced to suppose that this weekend will reach a low point when one of your children texts his mum, "Ma our Da's pissed himself again!"