Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's for dinner?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What's for dinner?

10 characters

on a side note.
    Is he a ****ing moron?

Arsène Wenger admits allowing Alexis Sánchez to see out the final year of his contract could cost Arsenal as much as £140m. I haven't read what he's actually said so I will jump to conclusions.

Grilled halloumi with roasted vegetables.

I don't know where he gets that figure from.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 characters

on a side note.
    Is he a ****ing moron?

Arsène Wenger admits allowing Alexis Sánchez to see out the final year of his contract could cost Arsenal as much as £140m. I haven't read what he's actually said so I will jump to conclusions.
    7 pints of bitter, a bottle of red wine, half a pizza, several large scotches

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    7 pints of bitter, a bottle of red wine, half a pizza, several large scotches
    Oh I say, well done.

Now, when you say "bitter" watcha mean exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Oh I say, well done.

Now, when you say "bitter" watcha mean exactly?
    That sort of beer beloved of beardy men with anoraks and halitosis. Warm, dishwatery stuff, you know.

That sort of beer beloved of beardy men with anoraks and halitosis. Warm, dishwatery stuff, you know.
    Message reported to headgear
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

The pub closest to my mother in law's in Wales is big into that stuff, casked bitters and ales. I recall being tipped off to ask especially for a pint from the back as opposed to the actual bar.

Vile. Welsh ****s.

If it is any consolation to you I had a bowl of corn flakes, some Haribos and a Mars bar with a glass of milk.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The pub closest to my mother in law's in Wales is big into that stuff, casked bitters and ales. I recall being tipped off to ask especially for a pint from the back as opposed to the actual bar.

Vile. Welsh ****s.

If it is any consolation to you I had a bowl of corn flakes, some Haribos and a Mars bar with a glass of milk.
    That's no dinner for a fine strong garcoon, sw. You need meat and potatoes to keep you healthy.

Now I need bacon. Without bacon I will die.

Last night was chicken kiev, broccoli and sweet potato fries - with water, no alcohol

Tonight will be pork belly in a miso broth with noodles - again with water, no alcohol.

Fourth day in a row teetotal #wellhealthy

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Last night was chicken kiev, broccoli and sweet potato fries - with water, no alcohol

Tonight will be pork belly in a miso broth with noodles - again with water, no alcohol.

Fourth day in a row teetotal #wellhealthy
    You are one sick motherfúcker. You disgust me.