Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's for dinner?

What's for dinner?

10 characters

on a side note.
    Is he a ****ing moron?

Arsène Wenger admits allowing Alexis Sánchez to see out the final year of his contract could cost Arsenal as much as £140m. I haven't read what he's actually said so I will jump to conclusions.

Grilled halloumi with roasted vegetables.

I don't know where he gets that figure from.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 characters

on a side note.
    Is he a ****ing moron?

Arsène Wenger admits allowing Alexis Sánchez to see out the final year of his contract could cost Arsenal as much as £140m. I haven't read what he's actually said so I will jump to conclusions.
    7 pints of bitter, a bottle of red wine, half a pizza, several large scotches

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    7 pints of bitter, a bottle of red wine, half a pizza, several large scotches
    Oh I say, well done.

Now, when you say "bitter" watcha mean exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Oh I say, well done.

Now, when you say "bitter" watcha mean exactly?
    That sort of beer beloved of beardy men with anoraks and halitosis. Warm, dishwatery stuff, you know.

Last night was chicken kiev, broccoli and sweet potato fries - with water, no alcohol

Tonight will be pork belly in a miso broth with noodles - again with water, no alcohol.

Fourth day in a row teetotal #wellhealthy

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Last night was chicken kiev, broccoli and sweet potato fries - with water, no alcohol

Tonight will be pork belly in a miso broth with noodles - again with water, no alcohol.

Fourth day in a row teetotal #wellhealthy
    You are one sick motherfúcker. You disgust me.

That sort of beer beloved of beardy men with anoraks and halitosis. Warm, dishwatery stuff, you know.
    Message reported to headgear
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You are one sick motherfúcker. You disgust me.
    Speaking of disgust - imagine how I felt when I saw 97.1kg on the scales after a week in NY and 3 days in Glasgow continually on it and eating like a pig.

5 weeks until my next hol, and I WILL be trim and fit for it. Followed by 8 days of continually being on it and eating like a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Speaking of disgust - imagine how I felt when I saw 97.1kg on the scales after a week in NY and 3 days in Glasgow continually on it and eating like a pig.

5 weeks until my next hol, and I WILL be trim and fit for it. Followed by 8 days of continually being on it and eating like a pig.
    Hmm. Chicken Kiev and pork belly, those well known low-calorie food choices

Get yourself for a run. That'll help.