Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mother of God, imagine if Bournemouth score first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You must seek out thon fat lad with his camera.
    I would rather be snapping tits of a different variety than the one in the managers dugout

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    53,000 people spontaneously combust.
    You would have to admit it would be funny, cameras pan to AW as he rocks back and forth while SB looks angry yet curiously disinterested.

Even funnier if the goal in any way result from a misplaced pass by GX or an out of position AR.

It is a warped sense of humour I will concede, but still funny. We then rescue the match around minutes 77 – 90 with strikes from Giroud and a clearly disillusioned Sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    I would rather be snapping tits of a different variety than the one in the managers dugout
    That's what I meant; people actually go to the Emirates for this nowadays?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You would have to admit it would be funny, cameras pan to AW as he rocks back and forth while SB looks angry yet curiously disinterested.

Even funnier if the goal in any way result from a misplaced pass by GX or an out of position AR.

It is a warped sense of humour I will concede, but still funny. We then rescue the match around minutes 77 – 90 with strikes from Giroud and a clearly disillusioned Sanchez.
    Alexis is shagged, I think, on international duty.

#2-3weeks
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Alexis is shagged, I think, on international duty.

#2-3weeks
    Ah, we have found our new Diaby.

Well, until the winter transfer window opens.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I can foresee a situation where we fail to beat Bournemouth and lose to Chelsea and Doncaster leading to absolute meltdown.

perhaps this is what it will take for us to have a complete Leeds United style collapse; before Alisher comes and rescues us
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I can foresee a situation where we fail to beat Bournemouth and lose to Chelsea and Doncaster leading to absolute meltdown.
    Mind you, even if we lose our next 3 games, what more can happen? More #muggybanners? More aeroplanes? More screeching at Fatboy's camera?

None of it will make any difference.

More protests, fewer people going to the stadium, downturn in commercial revenues, fall in the share price?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    More protests, fewer people going to the stadium, downturn in commercial revenues, fall in the share price?
    That is the only scenario which would prompt action, but season tickets are already paid for and tourists won't stop coming for a long time yet.