Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mother of God, imagine if Bournemouth score first.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Alexis is shagged, I think, on international duty.

#2-3weeks
    He played for Chile last night.

Flight home and a wee "play" with his dogs and he will be fine. Bit pissed off no doubt when he sees the likes of Welbeck and Walcott but generally speaking fine.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You would have to admit it would be funny, cameras pan to AW as he rocks back and forth while SB looks angry yet curiously disinterested.

Even funnier if the goal in any way result from a misplaced pass by GX or an out of position AR.

It is a warped sense of humour I will concede, but still funny. We then rescue the match around minutes 77 – 90 with strikes from Giroud and a clearly disillusioned Sanchez.
    I was thinking that. Bmouth hit us on the break and as the ball hits the onion bag behind Cech Ramsey has just made it out of Bmouth's box. This is then highlighted on the big screen at the Emirates Carragher stylee and the crowd turns venomous.

Of course, what will actually happen is that Bmouth will defend stoutly for 90 minutes thereby not revealing our weakness in midfield and at the back followed by an injury time winner, probably from Giroud who had subbed off Lacazette.

This will be followed by Wenger nattering on about supporting the players because they have great spirit and something about having learned from Liverpool.

Which will then be followed by Chelsea 4-0 Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    53,000 people spontaneously combust.
    ....and #wengerout will trend on Twitter
    Last edited by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez; 09-07-2017 at 08:34 AM.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Of course, what will actually happen is that Bmouth will defend stoutly for 90 minutes thereby not revealing our weakness in midfield and at the back followed by an injury time winner, probably from Giroud who had subbed off Lacazette.

This will be followed by Wenger nattering on about supporting the players because they have great spirit and something about having learned from Liverpool.

Which will then be followed by Chelsea 4-0 Arsenal.
    You think we will manage 4-0 at Chelsea?

I would be thinking 6.....

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Of course, what will actually happen is that Bmouth will defend stoutly for 90 minutes
    I think they will turn up thinking they have a chance, let's face it we don't scare anyone nowadays so why wouldn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    I think they will turn up thinking they have a chance, let's face it we don't scare anyone nowadays so why wouldn't they?
    The one thing in our favour is that Bournemouth are really not very good.

In fact they will go down this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You think we will manage 4-0 at Chelsea?

I would be thinking 6.....

I'd say 2-0 at Chelsea
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The one thing in our favour is that Bournemouth are really not very good.

In fact they will go down this year.
    2-2 draw then

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    2-2 draw then
    I actually want us to concede first just for the laugh, see the reaction.

Is that wrong of me?