Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mother of God, imagine if Bournemouth score first.

Mother of God, imagine if Bournemouth score first.

53,000 people spontaneously combust.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    53,000 people spontaneously combust.
    when, not if, sc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    when, not if, sc
    Do we have enough players left to put out 11 and have a bench of subs?

Do we have enough players left to put out 11 and have a bench of subs?
    Unsurprisingly, yes. Apparently, and despite our best efforts, we couldn't even give some of them away.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Unsurprisingly, yes. Apparently, and despite our best efforts, we couldn't even give some of them away.
    Sanchez on strike, Ozil sulking. Thank God I'm going out to get drunk on Saturday.

I shall be attending the game not just as a fan but also as a voyeur to the predictable hatred directed at the manager and board

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    I shall be attending the game not just as a fan but also as a voyeur
    I didn't realise things had got as bad as this! Are we really that sort of club nowadays
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    I shall be attending the game not just as a fan but also as a voyeur to the predictable hatred directed at the manager and board
    You must seek out thon fat lad with his camera.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I didn't realise things had got as bad as this! Are we really that sort of club nowadays
    Don't get me wrong, there will be no hatred coming from myself though I do have strong views regarding Wenger and the board.

You must seek out thon fat lad with his camera.
    He's not that fat, I think